Director of Social Media & Community (M,F,D,X)
Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, ASOS, Boots, Cult Beauty, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galleries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon.
We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled Director of Social Media & Community (m/f/d/x) to lead our Allies Group Social team. The role will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to concept, design, and create compelling social campaigns, grow our community, as well as associated content across multiple channels and platforms. We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated candidate with technical savvy, excellent writing skills, a strong aptitude for marketing and community building.
- Own, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define social media and community KPIs
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other listening tools
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Revenue and Creative teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Ideate and execute long-lasting community building initiatives
- 8+ years of proven social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and Later
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices