E-Commerce Manager (Shopify platform)
As the E-Commerce Manager at Come Back As A Flower, you will be the lead on our digital retail experience and an integral member of the DTC & Marketing department. You will be responsible for all aspects concerning e-commerce, including paid customer acquisition, as well as crafting and implementing a digital marketing plan. Furthermore, your role entails improving user experience while also researching and developing new online marketing strategies. You will work on new site features, build new flows, paths, landing pages, navigation, and optimize overall functionality while helping to scale our platform and improve online performance. A strong working knowledge of Shopify is a must. The position involves cross-departmental work, collaborating with Marketing, Wholesale, and Accounting on a weekly basis.
- Assist in developing our DTC strategy
- Manage all E-commerce related activities, own the online advertising budget
- Develop a digital marketing strategy
- Lead and manage the Customer Service department and Product Management teams
- Develop and implement an E-Commerce Strategy
- Identify, collaborate and manage E-commerce projects with internal and external partners
- Improve traffic and customer acquisition
- Implement new site features to increase conversion rate and basket value
- Optimize and maintain our order handling systems and inventory management.
- Maintain and update the platform with new campaigns, products and unique landing pages
- Analyze and track data to support Marketing when planning seasonal campaigns.
- Optimize and develop the B2B platform in collaboration with Marketing and Wholesale
- Develop and implement an e-mail and online clientele marketing strategy
You must have at least at least 3-5 years of working e-commerce experience, preferably in the fashion or retail industry. A deep interest in fashion and technology is also an asset. You must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and personable; we have a diverse team and it’s important that you can be social and enjoy the shared working environment.
- Around 3-5 years of E-commerce experience
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the Shopify platform
- Possess skills in HTML and CSS, and confident in doing front-end work
- Knowledge and experience with UX/UI
- Experience running paid ads with Facebook, Google, and similar.