Head of PR/Marketing
The Head of PR/Marketing will be responsible for leading Come Back As A Flower's press & marketing strategy globally; including traditional print press relationships, online publications & blogs, social media strategy, influencer marketing, event management, and omnichannel marketing initiatives. This person will expand brand reach through constant awareness of the ever-changing media landscape, and evolve strategies accordingly.
- Creating and leading a strategy that ensures all campaigns are thought through from a 360 / multi-channel perspective, driving brand awareness and website traffic.
- Working with Head of E-commerce to create and lead innovative campaigns for product launches, throughout the entire omnichannel business (online, press, and social) at a global level and local market.
- Primary contact for all press requests; ensuring that brand coverage is secured weekly/monthly throughout long lead, short lead, and online global titles.
- Nurture existing key press relationships, whilst acknowledging opportunities to initiate new ones.
- Manage the global database and understand press timelines to target appropriately & efficiently.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of press releases and assets for seasonal launches, product focuses, and brand initiatives.
- Organizing events (high-production and small scale) for press and VIP clients. Managing logistics, budgets, suppliers, and promotional activity.
- Collaborate with key titles to position brand spokespeople for exclusive, significant EAV-driving interviews & features. Manage shoot & interview logistics, enforce embargos where necessary, and manage expectations.
- Track coverage and EAV to prepare monthly & seasonal reports to share with senior management. Prepare press & marketing successes for monthly board meetings.
- Drive the creation of UGC through influencer partnerships and CRM initiatives, ensuring that usage rights are negotiated accordingly. Utilize content for platforms and selling tools.
- Management of a future Global Communications Coordinator: providing clear direction & project briefs, prioritizing workloads, and developing talent
- Ensure that brand is always represented positively. Protect brand from any PR or brand crisis and maintain equity.
- Own relationships with community brand partners and drive community initiatives. Support brand founders with the consumer-brand collaboration channel.
- Consider CBAAF's brand & eco values during all brand communications and ensure these are conveyed at every opportunity. Act as a brand ambassador always and align with brand values.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar PR and/or Marketing role (in-house or agency)
- Passionate about the CBAAF brand and understands CBAAF's unique brand positioning
- Has a strong track record in demonstrating strategic skills in balancing traditional PR with digital marketing
- Faultless communication skills – both internal & external.
- Exceptional organizational skills and confidence juggling various global projects.
- Provide a wealth of industry knowledge including key global industry contacts and a track record of driving significant EAV-driving coverage.
- Experience managing events, sourcing suppliers, and managing budgets.
- Understanding of formatting and best practices for social media campaigns.
- Excellent written communications – both formally and in brand TOV.
- Experience managing talent and negotiating contracts accordingly.