Director of Wholesale Sales, Women's Apparel
Norma Kamali Inc is a fast-paced Women’s Contemporary lifestyle Brand based in New York City. Collection encompasses division of RTW, athleisure active, swimwear, coats and handbags.
Title: SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – NORMA KAMALI
EXECUTIVE Sales strategist planning skills savvy with major accounts focusing on top ECOM ACCOUNTS and top tier specialty stores.
ONLY SENIOR LEVEL NEED APPLY
• Must have current relationships with MAJOR accounts domestic, Canada and International as well as top tier specialty stores.
• Develop, manage, and implement a growth plan for existing and new MAJOR accounts, Canada and International as well as top level Specialty Stores for RTW, SWIM and OUTERWEAR divisions.
Business Analysis and Planning:
• Well versed in each territory to understand what the needs are for each division and how they can be achieved through product and business strategy
• Analyze selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis to identify opportunities to drive business
• Weekly prepare and send out ATS on CORE and Replenishment styles based on current selling trend
• Develop, consolidate, and communicate a comprehensive pre-season and end-of-season planning strategies
• Ability to prepare recaps that highlights opportunities – best sellers, run % of top tier business and how it relates to the total business and translate that into growth opportunities
• Quarterly review best sellers and missed opportunity to present to VP of Sales and Norma
• Think of new, out of the box ways for total territory, by account growth
• Strategize with VP of Sales to achieve quarterly sales goals each season through correct product assortment and event opportunities
• Sell seasonal lines with strong presence in the showroom and ability to pro-actively recommend assortments to accounts with a balanced presentation of Fashion and CORE/Carryover styles
• Influence category assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape, and local market knowledge to merchants
• Confirm with VP of Sales, CFO and Norma on accounts shipping terms, criteria of doing business to make sure they are on boarded correctly and efficiently
• Ensure all orders are entered accurately and confirmed to accounts within a timely manner
• Proactively maintain budgets, forecasting projections and create business reviews on post-market high-level summary for selected online major accounts to VP of Sales
• Build sales strategies with VP of Sales to ensure continued growth at the end of each market
• Continuously analyze and reforecast business and implement strategies to ensure plan is achieved, including adjusting product flow, inventory management, and profitability.
• 10+ years of wholesale and/or retail apparel sales experience. Buying and/or Retail or Sales management, a strong plus
• Direct relationships with major and high-level specialty store accounts in Canada and international is a must
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong product knowledge in contemporary market
• Strong retail analysis and computer skills
• Highly motivated and organized
• Strong leadership skills
• Team player mentality