Social Media & Content Manager- GQ Middle East
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 90.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
GQ Middle East seeks a Social Media & Content Manager for a full-time staff position in its Dubai offices.
Since launching in October 2018, GQ Middle East has quickly established itself as the leading men’s lifestyle title in the Middle East, with a strong presence across digital, print, video and events. Our first three covers received over 20 million impressions globally.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in one of the most dynamic media brands in the region.
Duties include the below:
- Create and deliver the overall social media content strategy.
- Work closely with the various teams across GQ, as well as events and marketing and ensure that the brand is being presented on social media to its full potential.
- Ensure that the content is current, insightful, empowering and respectful.
- Produce local social media content with a heavy focus on video.
- Create video briefs and produce video content across various platforms.
- Knowledge of social media scheduling systems.
- Ability to create and execute social media campaigns across all platforms.
- Help source and manage freelance media specialists for key digital projects.
- Respect the editorial integrity and international guidelines of the brand when producing online content.
- Liaise with the commercial teams to create social posts around sponsored campaigns.
- Have a deep understanding of analytics and data to create reports.
Personal attributes and essential skills
- Candidate must be confident and out-going, with experience of managing social media platforms.
- Candidate must have strong copy-editing skills, and should have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Video production/editing experience is a must.
- Must be able to present digital article ideas and write for online when needed.
- Knowledge of multiple languages (English & Arabic) desirable.
If this sounds like you, please go ahead and apply with a copy of your resume.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.