E-commerce / Webshop Internship
GAUGE81 is a young fast-growing fashion start-up based on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Through the use of striking angles and playful proportions, GAUGE81 (pronounced GO-SH eighty-one) blurs the line between evening and casual wear. Indisputably feminine, the brand is a study in contrast and retro references that are at once familiar and completely unexpected.
Our activities include everything from the design, sourcing and manufacturing of the collections as well as marketing and PR. Our clients include Net a Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi and Brown’s Fashion.
As an intern you will perform the following tasks:
- Keeping track of our webshop through Shopify (this includes maintenance, shipments, solving any related problems, inventory tracking etc.).
- Optimization of the webshop
- Perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Inventory management
- Processing webshop orders & returns (shipping and receiving parcels)
- Assist the marketing team with online marketing activities (including updating newsletters, social media, etc)
- Assist the E-commerce team with their day-to-day administrative tasks
What we are looking for:
Our ideal intern has a strong interest for the fashion industry and has experience in a demanding environment where strong time management and keeping a clear overview is key. You have a positive attitude and you pay attention to detail, have excellent executional and organizational skills. You love working in a team but you manage also perfectly on your own as you are independent and proactive.
- You’re currently in the 3rd or 4th year of your MBO/HBO level/Bachelors studies
- You’re enthusiastic, independent and highly organized
- Hands on mentality
- Strong interest and knowledge concerning E-commerce and Omni Channel
- You live in the greater Amsterdam area and are available from mid-June for a period of 6 months
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Excel
What we offer:
- An internship with a lot of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop yourself
- A challenging position for 40 hours a week
- A small, enthusiastic and young team
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
Are you interested in a fun and educational internship?
Send your English CV and motivation letter via the button below.