The Production Manager will lead the Production team, who oversee the pre-production and production process for all styles domestically. This role requires a collaborative drive, someone who likes to tackle tough problems, and is a creative problem solver. We are looking for someone who is results-driven and passionate about innovating processes and building/maintaining structure. The Production Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams on implementing systems, technologies and staff to support a wide array of targets.
What You'll Deliver:
- High quality product within sample and production deadlines by proactively planning, coordinating and managing external sources while identifying and addressing issues that may impact timelines or cost.
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are delivered to and from the vendor on the date agreed.
- Work with the QC Specialist to ensure any related quality issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally to make sure deadlines are met.
- Embody high standards of the Production department and actively represents the department in all calendar checkpoints and milestone meetings.
- Promotes the adherence of the product calendar by ensuring the efficient collaboration and coordination between cross functional partners including Design, R&D, Merchandising and Materials.
- Research new sources of manufacturing and industry best practices to ensure continual process improvement and long term vision.
- Assist in building the sourcing strategy in collaboration with vendors, inventory management and design.
What You'll Offer:
- 4-6 years of experience in Production/Sourcing and/or Supply Chain roles of increasing scope, complexity and leadership responsibility
- Apparel and fabric manufacturing economics and operations management (i.e., lead-times, transit times, garment and fabric construction and apparel manufacturing operations)
- Effective project management, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must be sharp, deadline focused and motivated
Nice to have, preferred but not required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven prioritization, time management and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships