The Global Marketing Coordinator will sit within the global marketing team at Stella McCartney which is responsible for all marketing initiatives across the brand, worldwide. They will be responsible for supporting the Global Brand Marketing Manager and Senior Global Marketing Manager in driving marketing initiatives across all categories of the business. This includes – but is not limited to – assisting with the organisation and execution of global marketing initiatives; research and development for future projects, as well as; helping to distribute marketing and communication materials. Your Mission
- Working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager and Senior Global Marketing Manager, assist with the coordination and execution of specific projects ensuring cross channel alignment and well-timed campaign.
- Support with the development of go-to-market tools for seasonal campaigns, product launches, and tactical marketing initiatives.
- Support with marketing campaign pre-shoot requests with press and creative team.
- Assist with briefing the Creative Services team on seasonal marketing needs, following up on each brief ensuring the required support/materials are in line with the brief and delivered within specified deadlines.
- Responsible for maintaining key departmental documents, ensuring effective weekly updates and communication with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Help in compiling competitive analysis / Innovation / industry updates weekly for future and/or planned marketing initiatives or event opportunities
- Assisting on post-campaign project reports
- Support the team on any tasks needed and being perceptive and proactive to aid in peak times.
Systems and Essentials
- Previous experience in a similar role which required prioritisation, multi-tasking and management of competing priorities
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be discrete, confidential and reliable
- High attention to detail
- Proactive approach – endeavouring to be a step ahead
- Resourceful and seeks opportunity to be innovative
· Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Highly analytical and ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
At Stella McCartney, we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For us, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. We hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Our decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.