Marketing & Social Media Executive
Cole Buxton is a British luxury sportswear brand that focuses on creating a collection of daily essentials. The concept started in 2014 with the idea to redefine contemporary sportswear for the modern man's lifestyle. With the aim to "master simplicity" through our design value of "athletic essentialism" we are continuously refining a core garment collection intended for everyday use. Cole Buxton now distributes their products globally with a flagship store in Soho, London.
We’re looking for somebody who can hit the ground running, somebody who brings first-hand experience and knowledge to the brand. Although we would prefer the successful candidate to have worked within fashion, it would not be a deciding factor, as we understand that if the candidate is skilled and experienced enough they will be able to adapt their expertise to fit the role.
Ultimately we're looking to find a hard-working, hungry candidate who can think on their feet and use their initiative. We will look to build upon the successful candidate's strengths as we build our fast-growing team.
- Scheduling social media content
- Working with the creative team to ensure deadline objectives are met
- Help creative team plan social media content
- Communicating with marketing companies
- Market research
- Develop and coordinate email marketing campaigns
- Exploring and developing new social media campaigns
- Other marketing tasks
- Strong ability to take the initiative
- Good multi-tasker
- Can work well both independently and within a group
- A proactive approach to tasks management
- Experience in using email marketing platforms
- Good knowledge of fashion with preferable experience working for clothing companies
- In-depth knowledge of social media
- In-depth knowledge of marketing
- Experience in working with and communicating with stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Personable and good at building relationships