Social Media Manager
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online marketplace. Described by Forbes as “the facelift online fashion has been looking for” - come be a part of our journey to grow and scale Collagerie as a global fashtech platform. The Collagerie team brings together an exciting mix of expertise across e-commerce, technology, editorial and design.
We’re ambitious and passionate about everything we do. We are always looking to meet new talent that can be part of our journey.
Role & Responsibilities
Our Social Media Manager is responsible for the day-to-day planning and management of our social content across social campaigns and content programmes.
- Own planning for all social content (across IG, Pinterest, LinkedIN and future channels), creating a calendar to optimise content on organic and paid campaigns
- Drive content strategy and implementation across platforms and align and optimise content across organic and paid strategies in order to increase traffic.
- Reporting - ensure robust reporting structure for organic and paid KPIs, gathering actionable insights to optimise future campaigns and report back to the team
- Brainstorm and implement content for social media together with the editorial team. Ensuring content is aligned to COLLAGERIE content themes and responding to community behaviour.
- Organise creation of content from in house shoots, briefing freelancers etc. ensuring best practice use of platform product attributes
- Research, commission and create collaborator content and optimise across all channels
- Oversee community engagement - answering DMs, increasing engagement in real time
- Manage Social Media Budget
- Monitor trends and generate new content ideas alongside the editorial team
- Research and implement social tools to understand our audience.
- Drive innovation opportunities through Social: new features and uses of existing platforms and expansion to new platforms
- 3+ years of experience in a social role across content and commerce
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills, managing calendars
- Keeps up to date with emerging platforms and technologies
- Great grasp of social media metrics and content performance
- Strong copywriting skills, and a skill to adapt brand tone of voice to the COLLAGERIE audience.
- Keen creative eye and strong visual sensibility in order to create on brand content
- Strong knowledge of paid media
- Excellent attention to detail both creatively and numerically
- Keen to learn, acquire new skills and progress within COLLAGERIE.
- Use of Slack, Trello, Outlook and new project management social tech