GANNI Wholesale Area Manager UK
GANNI is looking for a Wholesale Area Manager UK to join our global Wholesale team in London!
You will be an ambassador for GANNI, where the culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose.
At GANNI we are passionate and optimistic people who live and breathe everything we stand for. You have a responsible, environmentally friendly approach to our business. You keep an open mind, you are authentic in everything you do.
The main objective for our new Area Manager UK is to be responsible for UK Majors & SPS sales growth and business analysis, account relationships and management. The position will be responsible for driving and managing business with existing accounts in the UK through a combination of showroom sales, product knowledge and strategic sales planning. The position requires teamwork and relationship building both internally and externally.
The position is full-time, with flexible working hours and will require some travel during the year, as we are a global company.
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with key contacts for each store
- Strategize with Global Wholesale Director and Head of Sales to maximize YOY sales growth
- Work directly with the buyers and store owners to review seasonal sales’ goals
- Analyze selling for Majors on a weekly and seasonal basis to identify opportunities such as, reorders, product hits and misses.
- Seasonal Visits to key regions across premiere partners
- Alongside Head of Sales, manage key areas of market appointment including scheduling, working the appointment, order confirmation, communication, etc.
- Work with accounts in the showroom, present the collection, help build assortments that best represent the brand and the customer who shops the store.
- Analyze overall market for trends and competitive landscape
- Represent the core values of our brand and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
- Work with logistics to ensure orders, reorders are on floors in a timely manner, ensuring maximum selling time.
- Partner with internal departments, i.e. Retail and Marketing to establish strong working relationships and effective communication.
- Regular market visits to maintain brand awareness and gather competitive intelligence.
The position will also include key performance indicators such as:
- Drive and Increase Sales YOY.
- Maintain & Develop strong relationships within Wholesale Network Personnel.
- Embodies Brand Culture & Spirit.
- Executes Global Wholesale Director Strategy & Direction while identifying new opportunities.
- Minimum 3+ years of wholesale experience in the fashion industry
- Experience working with Ready-To-Wear
- Handles Pressure well during high traffic times e.g. Sales campaign
- Solid understanding of retail math, including mark-up, sell-through & OTB
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responding promptly to customer needs, soliciting customer feedback to improve level of service, and relaying detailed reports and feedback to Management.
- Must be always looking for new ways to drive sales, promote and elevate the brand’s presence, and enhance customer experience.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- A high level of organizational and time management skills
In this role, you’ll be reporting directly to our Head of Sales.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
WORKING AT GANNI
GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI has more than 100 employees working in offices in Copenhagen, London and New York and additional 200 employees working in stores across Europe and the United States. The brand is represented in more than 600 of the world’s finest retailers.
Working at GANNI is all about making the people who wear our clothes feel confident and capable of anything. We believe it is our moral obligation to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be the most responsible version of ourselves. We’re committed to making better choices every day and do better every day. We strive to empower our employees to work independently and contribute to shaping the future of our organization. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply