The UJ Ecommerce Director oversees the ecommerce business and ensures that the client experience from product selection through to purchase, delivery and post purchase is met with the same instore brand experience. Ecommerce Director is responsible for the overall management of the website, digital marketing, email marketing, CRM, analytics, 3rd party management and ad hoc initiatives. This role will require implementation of strategic digital initiatives. This individual must be able to think and plan strategically for the longer term, operationally deliver pragmatic solutions in the short term and act as an enthusiastic business partner. The Ecommerce Director reports into Senior Director, Merchandising and Planning.
- Overall management of the website on a day-to-day basis, including, site operations, customer experience, merchandising, logistics and customer service.
- Oversee all digital marketing efforts. Manage digital marketing agencies, develop and execute channel strategies, ensure marketing channel mix is optimized, that the budget is being properly allocated and that all creative is updated on time and coincides with overall brand messaging.
- Manage email marketing program and CRM efforts to maximize lifetime value of existing customers as well as continue to acquire new customers. Create and manage a/b testing initiatives and segmentation strategies.
- Support strategic initiatives of omni-channel journeys.
- Recommend, implement and maintain accountability for sound technological solutions, ecommerce systems, products and services, etc. Initiate strategic enhancements / upgrades with business systems and workflows to improve process and efficiency.
- Set KPI targets and create and prepare daily / weekly / monthly KPI reports in order to understand what’s driving the business and where changes need to be made. Make data driven decisions and recommendations to optimize the ecommerce business.
- Develop new strategic initiatives that deliver growth.
- Accountable for managing and maintaining the ecommerce budget.
- Lead and manage the ecommerce team and all third parties.
- Monitor industry developments and best practices in the luxury space.