CRM Specialist (12 Month FTC)
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Ecommerce, Technology & Product
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London oﬃce is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This role supports our CRM team, who are responsible for delivering retention, loyalty and acquisition across the business, and owning multiple marketing channels (email, push, direct mail, referral, inserts). The CRM Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing campaigns across these channels, to deliver forecasted revenue.
What you’ll do
- You will execute multi-channel promotional campaigns (setting up and testing behaviourally triggered email and app push messages in the campaign management tool).
- You will own and develop the referral program (working with third party provider to optimise via AB testing, imagery refreshes, reporting and broadening exposure of the program).
- You will manage the end-to-end production process for printed materials (working with design, store teams, warehouse and printers to produce and deliver compelling content).
- You will plan and manage the email calendar and testing plan (working with the CRM Coordinator to push innovation and development of BAU emails), as well as being responsible for using our in-house promo tool to support key promotional campaigns.
- You will raise projects with design and engage key stakeholders to enable output and delivery.
- You will own and optimise the NPS (Net Promoter Score) process for online and store (manage the survey send and internal reporting for the business).
Who you are
- You have prior experience managing mutlichannel CRM campaigns.
- You are comfortable using a range of email service providers, such as Responsys.
- You are a strategic thinker who can implement, review and adapt a strategy that aligns with our business goals.
- You are a great problem solver who can combine analytical capabilities and creative thinking to generate practical insights and solutions.
- You are a strong communicator and able to influence at all levels and with different stakeholders.
- You are commercially minded and able to identify opportunities and risks across the business.
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.