Senior Account Manager/Account Manager
AM/SAM – GOOD CULTURE
About Good Culture.
We create impact, fame and value through culturally relevant, creative and positive storytelling. With an equal split of talent and brand partners we have a unique vantage point and perspective. Purpose and responsibility are at the core of our values, behaviour and output. We have made a conscious and ongoing commitment to ensure out work strives to create a more inclusive, representative and equitable culture for all – and creates opportunities for our partners to meaningfully contribute.
You will join an exciting, ambitious, well respected and rapidly-growing company.
We need a creative and experienced communicator, with a with a track record in engaging storytelling.
Responsibilities and Opportunities
- You should be able to work independently and generate stand out media coverage – news and features in tier one titles and platforms, broadcast, podcast and speaker panel opportunities for talent and business founders.
- You must have relationships with features and freelance journalists at senior/ decision maker level and have a track record at generating high impact editorial
- You should be able to develop campaign strategies and execute them with minimal support from senior team members.
- Work to set KPIs and deliver consistent coverage.
- Ensuring press coverage is delivered to clients in a timely fashion and saved and that evaluations and case studies are created at the end of projects.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and know how to pitch effectively to senior press contacts.
- You must be curious, well read, nimble and up to speed with the industry as it moves at speed.
- You must be confident in delegating to and mentoring junior team members and interns.
- Qualifications and Personal Profile
- Ideally 3 years+ of proven PR experience working within a busy agency environment across luxury lifestyle brands, and experience of working with talent and business founders a definite advantage.
- Proven client handling and relationship building skills.
- Ability to influence through effective communication.
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills.
- Deck building / Keynote experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- You should also be self-sufficient, capable of running smaller accounts on your own, with minimal guidance from seniors.
- A genuine interest in popular culture and loving the industry.
- A proven track record of exceeding goals, and meeting deadlines. Evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Enjoy working hard!
- A great contacts book across multimedia, talent, brands, creative industries.
- VIP experience is advantageous.
Clients are subject to change with a varied mix across all disciplines, typically expect to be working across 8 clients.
Please e-mail CV with a covering letter and salary expectation