Administrative Intern (Paid Internship)
AMIRI is looking for an eager and motivated intern to join the team--assisting with Administrative-related duties throughout the course of a 12-week paid internship. Our ideal candidate is looking for experience in the fashion industry. Duties for this paid intern will include:
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner, transferring them to the appropriate party or taking a detailed message.
- Managing general Corporate voicemails; responding to or forwarding messages in a timely manner
- Track samples in appropriate systems; working with internal and external parties to provide status updates of item whereabouts
- Provide weekly reports to Communications team on sample tracking
- Track shipments sent out by Front Desk team (UPS/DHL) and send status updates to department heads
- Adhere to all COVID procedures regarding incoming/outgoing samples, ensuring thorough disinfection of each item
- Assist in scheduling couriers for outgoing samples, 3PL pick-ups/drop-offs and other items as needed.
- Prepare and circulate agendas for team meetings
- Attend virtual meetings and take notes for relevant managers
- Facilitate appropriate distribution of incoming mail and packages
- Partner with HR to prepare for and/or complete regular audits (including safety audits, building inspections, etc.)
- Other administrative duties as requested by upper management.