(SENIOR) PR MANAGER DACH (F/M/D)
THOMAS SABO is an innovative company in the jewellery, watches and accessories sector that designs lifestyle products as part of the brand world of THOMAS SABO and sells them worldwide.
For the launch of a new brand in the luxury segment, to support our international PR team, we are looking for a
(Senior) PR Manager DACH (F/M/D)
Your main tasks:
- Planning and supporting the launch of a new brand in the luxury segment and its strategic development
- Developing, implementing & supporting the global PR strategy with focus on the DACH market and continuously expanding the international PR presence
- Supporting the work with international PR agencies in markets such as France & UK
- Promoting brand awareness, image building and desirability in the international environment
- Ensuring a consistent 360° brand strategy through the implementation of targeted PR measures in co-ordination with other communication tools
- Handling press and interview requests, pro-active topic pitching and storytelling development
- Preparing press releases and communication materials
- Implementing targeted, sales-promoting PR measures with a strong social media focus
- Implementing influencer co-operations, handling talent campaigns & content creation, contract negotiations and creating briefings
- Monitoring, quality control, preparing and evaluating ROI and PR clipping analyses; bench marking, market analyses and research
- Project management, organisation and planning of events & activations (physical / digital)
- University degree or equivalent completed training in the field of marketing/PR/journalism
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position in the area of marketing/PR, preferably in-house or on the part of an internationally active PR agency
- Experience in working with press & influencers in the fashion / jewellery sector as well as good personal network; additional areas such as music, art, entertainment, VIP an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German, French and other languages an advantage
- Strong communication skills with a corresponding feeling for language as well as an understanding of the luxury industry
- Very good MS-Office skills and SAP-skills desirable
- Organisational skills, high level of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Hands-on mentality, creativity and negotiation skills
- Team player abilities
- Flexibility & enjoyment of travel
The position is based at our headquarters in Lauf an der Pegnitz near Nuremberg. THOMAS SABO allows remote / flexible working with fixed attendance days at HQ by arrangement.
As a regional and international employer, THOMAS SABO offers people of all ages and qualification levels prospects in the company and supports diversity in all its forms, regardless of gender, age, nationality, cultural and religious background or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your complete, comprehensive application with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via the online application tool at www.businessoffashion.com.
THOMAS SABO GmbH & Co. KG