The Ecommerce Associate will support and work alongside the Senior Director or Ecommerce and the Ecomm Content Director on managing and maintaining the backend website operations to help grow the overall Ecommerce business. The emphasis of this role will be on owning site content, defining key initiatives that improve site functionality, customer experience, and increase conversion. This detail-oriented role takes ownership of backend operations, product launches, and conversion, driven by a deep understanding of site functionality and analytics
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Assist with In-depth weekly / monthly reporting for overall ecommerce + marketing channels including benchmark analysis with KPIs and creative performance by channel
- Build and track of all promo details, including updating and distributing the promo doc to cross-functional teams as needed
- Provide in-depth sale recaps – main takeaways, channel takeaways, creative performance review
- Monitor Daily site functionality, products, search. Triaging bugs and site issues when encountered
- Assist Director with project management of web developer agency vendor, website maintenance, growth, site updates, new releases etc.
- Proof details, descriptions, and search terms for all products
- Manage the new launch strategy, cadence, and execution, including maintaining the eComm Doc that captures all product information and launch details, by working and acting as a liaison with Production, Wholesale, and Social Media teams
- BOMs/ERP Exports (total product asset upload and proof), proof dates, segments, names, spellings, codes, fabric descriptions, eta using Full Circle to cross check
- Collection SKU tracking during quarterly Merch Meetings, crosscheck skus, deliveries, spellings, changes etc.
- Submit a segment update when changes are made in merch code or segment once a launch is decided
- Overall website health & reacting to changes (ex: name changes, broken links, human rights movements, urgent customer experience updates etc)
- Bi-weekly search spring calls, creating badges and systems for a better organic search experience
- QA the site, promos, launches, and new site features + releases
- Assist the planning team with site merchandising updates, if needed
- Maintain relevant planning documents, such as seasonal side by sides
- Liaise with the Customer Service team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical Shopify experience is a must
- Full Circle (ERP) experience preferred
- Coding experience Preferred
- Experience managing outside agencies
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & Google Analytics
- ESPs/CRMs (Klaviyo, RetentionScience, etc)
- Ability to effectively multitask and change direction as needed.
- Candidate must be highly organized with ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) knowledge preferred.