Payroll Coordinator, Northern Europe - Part Time: 4 days per week.
Overview and purpose of role:
As the Northern Europe Payroll Coordinator, you will play an integral role in overseeing the Payroll and Administration for the Northern Europe network. Supporting the HR Team with the day to day smooth operation of the HR function. You will support both Retail and Head Office functions for CL Northern Europe.
You will have a full generalist administrative remit within the role, in order to provide effective and commercial administration and advice to managers. Always at the forefront of everything we do, to create an approachable and supportive service and 'go to' department for all employees alike. This role will take ownership for the day to day support administration for the department and will report directly into the HR Manager.
You will be responsible for building strong relationships across the business, for each business entity and region. You will be a true brand ambassador and become a trusted partner and colleague.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant who can partner the HR team and support the business specialising in Payroll administration. You will be part of a small team whereby you can gain exposure and learnings of the full HR remit. The day to day is varied and dynamic, so you will need to be agile and fast paced and able to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines across the 4 day working week.
You are a team player, however able to work alone and come up with ideas and solutions. You will have the confidence to make decisions, yet have a willingness to collaborate and partner with the team. You have a desire to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty and be involved in all areas of the business and within the HR sphere with support and guidance from the HR team. You are naturally inquisitive and solution focused.
You will work with integrity and trust and be a credible team member.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
This is not an exhaustive list
Payroll and HR Administration
It is the Payroll Coordinator’s responsibility to fully own all Payroll collation and HR Administration for Northern Europe.
- Ensure all HR Administration is accurate, promptly executed in alignment to our SLA and tracked/logged for compliance.
- Take ownership for the new starter, leaver and changes process maps and related administration and tracking.
- Regularly update the Structure Charts which are shared at senior level.
- Manage the tracking and administration of the Probation Period process. Supporting managers as required.
- Support the HR Team with the statistical reporting for any Management Information and maintain the Dashboard to present the data. Provide relevant data to the HR team for the purpose of Labour Turnover reporting.
- Own the reference request process for new starters joining the business and to manage any references for leavers or current employees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Track and log absences within the London Head Office and ensure approved Holiday Forms are on file.
- Take ownership of updating the HRIS, ensuring the data is accurate and ‘gold’ data.
- You will be the owner of collating all payroll and reporting it in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will partner with the HR team on payroll for all markets and liaise with 3rd party Payroll Providers across the region.
- You will provide advice and guidance to the Management team on payroll related processes and policies.
- You will review the monthly payroll files received from the 3rd party provider and check all information has been reported accurately.
- You will work to strict deadlines to ensure payroll is finalized and paid in accordance with our contractual obligations. Work closely with the HR team to ensure approval of the payroll for all markets is completed in a timely manner.
- You must escalate any concerns relating to the payroll to the team in a timely manner.
- You will be the main point of contact for all pay related queries and be responsible for finding solutions as required.
- You will keep the team updated with any ongoing issues and training needs identified.
- You will be responsible for updating the monthly HR reports and any associated administrative tasks relating to payroll.
- Support the HR team with any ad-hoc admin focused projects as necessary.
- Actively support the HR Team with any preparation or administration for training courses such as preparing materials, logging attendance, sending out invitations and liaising with third party companies in the organisation of training.
- Managing invoices – ensuring they are logged and processed by the accounting team.
Recruitment and Selection
- Maintain and manage the recruitment inbox creating a ‘candidate management system’ internally.
- Take ownership for all internal recruitment advertising and campaigns.
- Support with the creation and development of job descriptions.
- Help and assist with Recruitment Briefing meetings to enable you to be equip with the information necessary to conduct a successful search.
- Support the HR team with the sourcing and screening of candidates for all Retail and internship vacancies across each business entity and region.
- Support managers and the HR team alike to arrange interviews and liaise with candidates.
- Assist with providing feedback to candidates and logging employee referrals.
- Work with the company core values to ensure we use these as an effective tool within the recruitment process and consider diversity and inclusion.
- Take Ownership of all Company Benefits administration, including new starter communication and answering any benefits related queries.
- Support the HR team to create exciting and effective communication and engagement plans in the benefits offering.
- Ordering/tracking and distributing meal vouchers
Skills and Requirements:
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
*Previous payroll experience required.
* European experience beneficial for the success of role.
*Excellent Administration skills and a passion for excellence and accuracy
*Strong attention to detail
*Excellent Communication Skills
*Experience in Retail and Head Office environment preferable
*Strong administrative background or prior experience
*Strong numerical ability
*Natural interest in HR and a willingness to learn
*Positive and Energetic
*Ability and willingness to travel
*Confident and acts with integrity
Our business and our Values:
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. 2014 welcomed the launched of Christian Louboutin Beaute with its first nail colour, Rouge Louboutin. The collection has continued to diversify since then with the launch of lip in 2015, fragrance in 2016 and more recently a wonderful eye collection in 2017. With an extensive range of collections, Christian Louboutin now counts more than 130 boutiques globally.
Our people are at the heart of our brand.
We celebrate individualism and allow the freedom to have autonomy and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
We live by our values: We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion – we drive the business with agility and care and we are committed to excellence. We have happiness in all that we do – As a team player, we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
If the shoe fits, walk with us…
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The Maison Christian Louboutin is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruitment practices that do not discriminate against any job applicant because of their race, color, gender, age, nationality, culture(s), religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe that a culture of diversity and individuality fosters our core values we listed above. So, if you also share this mindset and these values and you dream of coloring your soles red as part of the Louboutin adventure, please join us!
By submitting your CV and application information to Christian Louboutin UK Ltd for the above role, you hereby consent to be contacted by email and/or by telephone in relation to this recruitment process by the HR, Northern Europe Team.
Christian Louboutin UK Ltd respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. For more information on our how we collect, use and store your information, please refer to our Privacy Notice: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/policy