Key Responsibilities, to include but not be limited to:
- Managing shipping and logistics across all areas of the business for wholesale, eCommerce and the company in general. Supply chain is currently in India and China with a worldwide wholesale customer base.
- Checking all relevant paperwork from shipping territories, creating documents for customs clearance and providing approvals to ship.
- Creation of and updates to shipping schedules, helping to problem solve any shipping challenges to find quickest and most cost-effective solution.
- Liaising with Needle & Thread shipping partners including freight forwarders and couriers.
- Updating Wholesale team and wholesale clients up to date on shipping progress including in DC dates and confirmation of delivery.
- Highlighting specific client shipping requirements with each shipping territory and keeping the Needle & Thread shipping handbook fully up to date with new client information or changes.
- Learning and working on EDI systems for specific wholesale partners to adhere to their shipping requirements.
- Creating and updating invoicing for deliveries.
- Assisting stock room team with stock-takes as required.
- Managing inbound stock for ecommerce including reorders, RTV’s and Wholesale reorders.
- Responsible for managing goods movements through 3rd party pick and pack in our US DC.
- Management of UK and overseas N&T Bonded facilities.
- Reporting into Finance department on invoices raised and reconciliation of Client and Supplier invoices.
- Strong previous experience working in complex international shipping and logistics.
- Good understanding of customs requirements Internationally and ability to work through complex local requirements with partners.
- Positive, professional and consistent in nature.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Strong excel skills and system experience.
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure to resolve timely shipping challenges.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Highly organized with strong admin skills.
- Good understanding of the requirements of Management reporting including setting and reporting on logistics KPI’s.
- Process driven with the ability to create and improve working processes and procedures.