- Tory Burch
- ku, Japan
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2022
- Senior Manager
The position will manage overall AP and AR daily job including monthly and annual closing with other finance team. The position will be one of key member for several project. (Concur, SAP upgrade and additional module, etc.) The position will also be responsible for training new or junior staff and monitoring their work for accuracy. This position work closely with Finance manager and work on improving finance data processing.
- Manage Overall Accounting
- AP, AR, Treasury, Inter company, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Expense report
- Prepare financial statements and regulatory reporting documents
- Analyze financial reports
- Maintain account balances and bank statements
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Assist with audits and taxes
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accounting assistants
- Ad hoc projects and reports
- AR, Fixed Assets, SAP S4, Concur, others
- Improve current work process and procedure.
- Any other related finance or administration tasks.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Accounting, Finance work experience with Japanese Bookkeeping level 2 certification
- Minimum 3-4 years working in international environment with English base accounting
- Microsoft office Excel (familiar with vlookup, pivot, sumif and others)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic English communicating.
- Team player
- Good sense of numbers with reasonable speed
- Self-motivator with positive manner
- Retail experience a plus
- Familiar with SAP a plus
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transnational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert