SOCIAL MEDIA + CONTENT MANAGER
Title of Position: Social Media + Content Manager
Dion Lee has an exciting newly created opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced dynamic and entrepreneurial Social Media + Content Manager to work on our multi-faceted USA business.
ABOUT DION LEE
Dion Lee is a Designer brand hailing from Sydney, Australia, currently experiencing exciting growth and recognition globally.
Established in 2009 and renowned for experimental construction, combined with traditional tailoring and an emphasis on innovative technical knitwear. Inclusive and progressive by nature, the brand has garnered loyal following from cerebral and progressive women and men of varying ages and diverse backgrounds.
Dion Lee is sold globally in the world’s most prestigious retailers including Net-a-porter, Browns, Selfridges, Lane Crawford, Joyce and Ssense.
With the growth of the brands global network of digital, retail + wholesale channels, DION LEE is seeking an experience brand, social media and content manager to join our New York office.
In this dynamic role, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating strategic campaigns and content that amplify the brand’s identity, through it’s various digital and commercial channels.
Working closely with the Creative Director across brand identity and the Commercial Director and Brand Manager across commercial strategy.
We are looking for a profile with an in depth understanding of global creative industries, cultural landscape and an interest in photography + art. They will possess a strong desire to push boundaries, innovate and explore new ideas.
SOCIAL MEDIA + BRAND STRATEGY
- Responsible for building and implementing social media + content strategy to strengthen brand identity and grow global audience.
- Innovate across all social media platforms to amplify messaging across retail, wholesale and digital channels.
- Build strategic campaigns to connect with our audience in dynamic and innovative ways.
CAMPAIGN + CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Commission and produce meaningful, engaging campaigns + content, across photography, film and new media.
- Strengthen brand alignment to cultural communities, across music, art and architecture.
- Build community of collaborators and creative contributors, aligned with brand identity and ethos.
- Management and creative direction of brands content platform, ETC.com
- Maintain and communicate a consistent brand voice and visual aesthetic
- Edit content to ensure strongest engagement, communication of brand’s identity and commercial desirability.
- Activate content release strategy to maximise engagement with global community
- Liaise with production and sales departments to ensure alignment of product delivery and content release.
- Co-ordinate with marketing, PR and communication teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Work closely with brand manager and e-commerce teams across marketing objectives from DIONLEE.com+ newsletters.
- Drive digital marketing campaigns.
- Innovate across digital technology.
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial in researching new ways to communicate with our audience.
- Monitor and report on social media conversion and analytics.
COLLABORATIONS + EVENTS
- Work across brand activity calendar, activations and product collaborations, amplifying reach and engagement through all channels
- Work across seasonal runway shows, events and wholesale activations to ensure a strong ROI.