As Store Manager for Samsøe Samsøe, you will be in charge of the daily management of our store in London. You and your team must provide an outstanding level of customer service, ensure customer loyalty and maximize sales targets.
- Ensure an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- Deliver on sales targets and maximise performance
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as the basic management tool every day
- Manage the administrative aspects of running a store, including schedule planning, budget planning, general reporting, etc.
- Lead, train and recruit the best possible team members of Sales Advisors
- Develop the store’s visual identity and interior to the highest possible level
- Buy-in and secure the right selection of Samsøe Samsøe's collections
- A strong aspiration for managing a high performing team and store
- Setting new standards in terms of training people in sales and service
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Very ambitious and able to set goals for yourself and your team
- Energetic and thrive in a busy working environment
- Passionate about fashion and fully buy-in to the DNA of Samsøe Samsøe
WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal development
- Being a part of an exciting journey in a fast-moving fashion organization
The position is full-time.
If you can identify with our concept and ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and encourage anyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability or age.
If you have any questions, please contact Ilona Karsten, International Retail Manager: IlonaK@samsoe.com