Full Time Retail Intern - Immediate Start
Galvan London is searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated intern to join their Retail Team. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced retail environment, has great communication skills and details oriented. Supporting day-to-day operation of our London Studio as well as assisting our private clients team with daily sales, organising clientele and ad hoc tasks.
Main responsibilities would be:
- Assist with retail store management in floor sales, inventory tracking, visual merchandising, customer service and cashiering
- Manage courier deliveries, dry cleaning orders and tailoring appointments
- Assistance for Head of Private Clients and members of a retail department with daily sales, organise clientele data and day to day tasks
- Support the team in maintaining the highest standards of Visual Merchandising and housekeeping
- Passionate in Fashion and Retail
- Excellent communication skills and an open and positive appearance
- You are an independent and responsible person
- Able to work under pressure Willing to learn
- Available immediately, this role will be full time (11am - 5pm).
Holland Park, Nottinghill
If you want to work in the fashion luxury sector and in an energetic and friendly team, this is the role for you .Apply with your CV and a cover letter.