Acne Studios is looking for a dedicated sustainability coordinator focused on labour rights and sustainable materials to join the sustainability team. You will join Acne Studios at a time when we are strengthening the sustainability ambition. You will support to achieve our long-term target of sustainable materials and to maintain the ‘Leadership’ rating within Fair Wear Foundation on social responsibility. In addition, you will contribute to other key business targets on animal welfare, traceability, transparency and human rights due diligence.
You are a structured and driven sustainability generalist, knowledgeable of working conditions in supply chain and of sourcing processes within fashion brands. You will work mainly with the different product & design departments, external suppliers and partnerships.
We offer you an international and creative work environment alongside a possibility to apply your sustainability devotion at a global fashion house within a passionate team. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm and have commitments that require occasional travel to suppliers in Europe and Asia. This is a new position that will report to the sustainability manager.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to
- Coordinate commitments within Fair Wear Foundation
- Plan, participate and follow up on social audits and supplier trainings
- Coordinate seasonal supplier evaluations and scoring on social compliance
- Enter and maintain supplier information in internal system PLM
- Analyse and evaluate sustainable material use including seasonal results
- Support on implementation of sustainability certifications processes in collaboration with internal departments and external certification bodies
- Follow up on animal welfare and/or traceability standards on wool, leather and cotton
- Follow global developments related to material innovation on sustainable materials
- Participate in related external partnerships e.g., Italy Fashion Working Group, Textile Exchange and LWG Animal welfare group
- Academic degree in sustainability, human rights, textile technology or another relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience from a similar role preferably from high-end fashion brands
- Experience from working with social compliance and environmental certifications as well as research
- Great understanding of labour rights and working conditions in international supply chains, and the product development processes within fashion brands
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English, Italian is meriting
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Experience in PLM and Higg index is meriting
- Creative problem solver with a result-oriented mindset
- Pragmatic and positive team-player
Non-Swedish residents are welcomed to apply. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV and a cover letter.