Head of PR and Communications
Title: Head of PR and Communications
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: 16-18 Propeller Park, 400 NCR Business Centre, London NW10 0AB
Term: Full Time
Purpose of Job and Key Objectives
The role of the Head of Global PR and Communications is to implement and drive all PR activity, Social media, and all outward communications for the main Cutler and Gross brand, including the licence brands under the ‘Made by Cutler and Gross’ umbrella.
The role requires impeccable planning and time management skills, management of junior team, excellent eye for detail of all copy and strong focus on generating PR opportunities for the brand.
- Ownership of the PR Calendar in line with the main marketing objectives and strategy for the Cutler and Gross retail & wholesale marketing objectives and strategy
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to ensure all communication is as one.
- Regular press meetings, keeping them abreast of the brand story, new launches for all our sales channels.
- Develop strong relationships with key fashion editors and media to secure organic coverage in prime editorials.
- Create concept and pitching angles for press materials for press releases, stories influencers and press kits.
- To develop and implement the social media and media influencer strategy that will have long term success for the brand.
- Build strong effective relationships with key social and media influencers globally.
- Writing of all press releases
- Managing all in house press launches
- Coordinate and create all email to end consumers and suppliers.
- Monitor trends and research upcoming talent for collaborations
- Manage newsletters and blog content.
- Drive and manage the corporate mailing lists both online and retail.
- In charge of all internal group communication, planning and developing content and build a feeling of brand community.
- In charge of developing the group and brand profile for presentations and updates
- Solid experience in PR & Marketing with global or local experience within the wholesale, retail, and fashion industry
- Creative thinker
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Passion for fashion and strong communication
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong network to press and relevant channels.
- Excellent language skills
- Hands on approach