AREA is looking for a driven, experienced Technical Designer to join our team.
- Create tech packs for overseas styles from initial proto to final production delivery; partner with PD and raw materials teams to prepare BOMs.
- Maintain strong communication and relationships with overseas factories, ensure tech packs are launched in a timely manner.
- Partner with PD/production teams to manage fittings and style corrections; spec garments and review construction details to monitor factory performance and accuracy.
- Partner with designers to affect flat sketch revisions through each development stage.
- Standardize notions and interlinings for consistency across styles.
- Work closely with production and PR on campaigns that require grading and pattern adjustments.
- Review market/store feedback to improve upon existing standards for optimal fit, quality, and construction.
- Responsible for organizing and archiving fit samples.
- 5-8 year experience in apparel technical design
- MUST have overseas experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Solution orientated, problems solver, adaptable
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills