Senior Omni-Channel Marketing Manager - Carolina Herrera New York (Fashion)
Develop marketing strategy with commercial focus and key objective to accelerate sales and client acquisition/retention across retail, wholesale and eCommerce channels.
Oversee brand presence of Carolina Herrera New York on www.carolinaherrera.com and online, committed to the goal of attracting customers across the conversion funnel on a global scale while staying true to the global brand strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
RETAIL AND WHOLESALE MARKETING
- Act as key marketing point person with retail and wholesale teams to ensure close alignment with their business needs and commercial strategies, driving forward the global marketing strategy on a weekly basis.
- Develop the strategic local and global activations of all retail and wholesale marketing campaigns and consumer experiences to broaden awareness and drive traffic across all POS.
- Plan out digital and in-person retail and wholesale marketing events with raising brand awareness and customer conversion top of mind, deploying budget resourcefully and creatively to ensure maximum value and output
- Act as key liaison for all wholesale Co-op marketing negotiations, ensuring a digital-first strategy that maximizes both paid and organic opportunities in real time, ensuring consistent brand image and messaging across all POS and all communications.
- Collaborate with CRM team to create and roll out effective email and acquisition campaigns, optimize, and evolve style concierge and customer service tools execution
- Collaborate and support e-tailing third party businesses with asset tracking and content sharing
- Create best in class CRM tools both physical and digital to bridge gap between customer and store experience
- Act as central point of liaison with key marketing teams for wholesale partners to best optimize paid and organic coop opportunities which are digitally led with driving brand awareness and conversion top of mind
- Collaborate with Operations and Merchandising team to support customer in store experience strategy across all Carolina Herrera New York product touchpoints, coordinated among the relevant functions (windows, in-store, content, events, store training, etc.)
eCOMMERCE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Liaise on Digital eComm efforts as it pertains to wider Carolina Herrera strategy
- Work with content and merchandising teams on project management for product pages including shoot, styling and copy, working with merchandising and retail team to ensure accurate product information, in partnership with merchandising team
- Stay updated on merchandising strategies for fashion vertical across retail, wholesale, and e-Commerce through online merchandising of the website, maximizing AOV, conversion rate and minimalizing high bounce rate and order returns
- Manage deployment of creative and copy as it pertains to fashion vertical in timely and strategic manner fitting into global One Herrera communications strategy
- Oversee blog content including creative and copy best aligning with commercial objectives
- Align marketing and digital strategy with company-wide business objectives
- Partner with companywide digital network to leverage assets, best practices and services, collaborate with commercial/retail team to power retail clientele tool, ensuring retail team have all required digital selling assets at any given time
- Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends and industry news that align with the brands’ marketing and business goals
- Ideate innovation digital opportunities to lead brand in competitive landscape
- Collaborate with parent company to synchronize efforts and leverage group best practices and resources
- Develop budgets and cross pillar strategies
- Media Partner and Wholesale Partner Co-Op Management:
- Budget planning and negotiations
- Communication of brand needs and review of opportunities
- Execute Plans
- Market research
- Ensuring partners reach KPIs Digital coop partnership
- Develop creative programs for digital coop opportunities
- Liaise with retail partners
- Manage contacts
- Manage digital agency partners, ensuring successful digital media campaigns with strong ROI, adherence to timeline and budget. Work with existing partners from parent company to best align budgets under ‘One Herrera’ strategy
- Lead collaboration with digital marketing agency to create SEO, affiliate marketing and paid social adv plan aligned with commercial objectives and product calendar
- Manage campaign strategy and execution while achieving key performance metric goals
- Social Media: Work with global social media team as it pertains to CHNY fashion on global level across all social media platforms, working with Social Media Manager and Digital Content Manager on content development, finding ways to best leverage the platforms for commercial marketing
- Create and maintain digital marketing budget and project allocation forecasts, providing monthly updates and reforecasts as needed, including invoicing and tracking
- Create and manage yearly Digital marketing budget and track spending and invoices
- Oversee and Submit invoices, keeping track of budget on ongoing basis
- Issue Invoices to third party vendors for reimbursement as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years in eCommerce and digital merchandising management, familiar with all aspects of eCommerce and digital marketing KPIs and reporting
- Experience working with external agencies and third party vendors on ongoing project management
- Deep knowledge of the digital and social media landscape including, history of working with various digital publishers, social media companies and analytics software
- Excellent communication, analytical writing, editing and presentation skills
- Excellent time management, organization and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple project deadlines in fast paced environment
- Self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a natural ability for building and maintaining relationships
Ideals and Principles Continually Strives for excellence in everything they do. Is willing and able to align own priorities with those of the organization. Can be trusted to act with integrity, honesty, and respect. Behaves in a way which is consistent with the culture, values and vision of Puig.
Foster Curiosity Has a thirst for knowledge. Is always interested to learn about the latest trends that could help improve the business. Is a natural learner who is always looking for new knowledge and experience. Is eager to understand the wider context in order to grow. Is intellectually curious, committed to finding ways to improve themselves, and actively seeks feedback.
Embrace Change Reacts positively to change. Supports change initiatives, can see when change is required, and initiatives it when needed. Sees change through themselves. Is flexible and open-minded, and adapts well to new tasks or circumstances.
Drive for Results Motivated and passionate about working and achieving excellent results. Constantly delivers on commitments, even in the face of difficulties, and is optimistic and tenacious throughout. Takes end-to-end responsibility and continually looks for ways and means to improve performance.
Connect, Share, and Cooperate Builds appropriate, constructive and effective relationships with colleagues. Shares information readily and proactively. Supports initiatives outside their immediate area if able. Doesn’t allow personal objectives to take priority over the team’s best interests. Gains trust of colleagues, and is well-positioned to offer support and assistance when required.