Christopher Kane is the London label challenging fashion ideologies and notions of beauty since 2006. Founded by brother and sister Christopher and Tammy Kane, the label launched following Christopher’s award-winning Central Saint Martin’s MA show.
Winner of the Vogue Fashion Fund and 4 British Fashion Awards, including New Designer of the Year and later British Fashion Designer of the Year.
At the heart of Christopher Kane is a certain philosophy which drives the creative output:
Constantly challenge perceptions of fashion rules, pushing traditional tastes into new extremes and challenge one’s own perceptions.
We are committed to diversity, equality and to create sustainable items that are to be part of your collections for generations.
Innovation in design, technique and craftsmanship through boundless creativity and bring such ideas and designs to life by using a high level of skill. To transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.
The Christopher Kane Ecommerce Manager is responsible for managing the ecommerce business through maximising user experience and enhancing the online platform in line with the brand ethos.
Working closely with all departments, both inhouse and brand partners, they control and implement best practice end-to-end from product selection to customer delivery and order follow-up. They will oversee all aspects of the ecommerce business from budgets, digital marketing, CRM, analysis, logistics, and will be a pillar of implementing growth targets and strategy for the brand.
This candidate must be highly motivated, an adaptable strategic thinker who is able to work independently and as part of a team. The individual should be pragmatic, and solutions orientated and an enthusiastic brand partner. A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the digital fashion sector and the Amazon platform is preferred.
The Ecommerce Manager reports into Commercial Director, Merchandising and Finance.
ECOMMERCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead all website and marketplace activity including site operations, driving traffic and online sales in collaboration with internal and external ecommerce partners and develop new strategic initiatives to maximise trade.
- Accountability for managing budgets and meeting targets on the website and through researching and implementing new technological solutions as well as forecasting and working on building out and defining KPIs across key channels.
- Initiate and manage strategic front and back-end developments and workflows to improve process, efficiency, and trade.
- Oversee management of day-to-day website tasks such as merchandising, customer experience, logistics, product upload and customer service including onsite sales and promotions, relevant communication strategy / email calendar.
- Manage digital marketing agencies and activity to develop and execute strategies and online initiatives (PPC, UPC) and optimizing SEO, SEM, and SMM.
- Maintain clear master content calendar for Christopher Kane digital presence, coordinate digital agency, web developer and graphic designer timeline to obtain deliverables and content.
- Ensure that all creative messaging is aligned with brand values and that digital assets and activity is activated within a set timeline.
- Manage product and creative copy, optimized for search engine optimization, Marketing and CRM initiatives to boost LTV and customer acquisition.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting on weekly monthly and seasonal e-commerce trade and sales performance and using insights to transform data KPI & CX data into actionable insights and execute accordingly.
- Manage customer service enquiries with customer service team to resolve customer service enquiries.
- On-site product merchandising, ensuring all product attributes are fulfilled and accurate.
- Masterfile, samples prep and photo shoot co-ordination in partnership with upload and marketplace teams.
- Provide digital marketing support, including marketing calendar updates, internal asset requests for both brand and wholesale clients.