Tom & Teddy is an Australian Beachwear brand for fathers and sons. We formed in 2012 and will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next February. From our origins of providing meticulously high- quality swimwear for fathers and sons, we have extended our product range to include other beach apparel and accessories including polos, t-shirts, rash tops, shorts, caps, flip flops and beach bags. We are currently developing further products which we plan to launch next year.
The company is based in Bristol but operates across global markets with further teams in the US and Australia. A new role has been created as a result of the brand’s growing product portfolio. The role reports to the Founder and Managing Director of the business.
The role involves:
- Generating and updating our annual production schedule across all products and markets.
- Briefing designers on seasonal collections (under direction of existing team).
- Being the pivotal liaison point between designers and factories, ensuring all design files are presented appropriately and to spec.
- Working with designers to create and update tech packs.
- Liaising with factories and partners (including QC) across multiple markets.
- Working with the factories to generate swatches and strike-offs.
- Ensuring all prototypes and samples meet tech pack specifications.
- Working with the sales team to generate line sheets prior to tradeshows and customer meetings.
- Keeping a record of all samples.
Skills / Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Technical understanding of fabric and garment construction.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to own the production process.
- Ability to travel if required.