Sales Assistant - Full Time
To work as part of the sales team, leading by example to provide excellent customer service through CRM, building relationships with clientele and undertake replenishment and merchandising duties to help the store achieve sales and profit targets.
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone and be aware of what happens day to day in the store
- Maintaining and providing comprehensive product information to customers by displaying good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service
- Looking for link selling opportunities which will increase basket spend
- Understanding the importance of bestselling lines and feature hotspots.
- Actively monitor and provide the selling team with feedback and regular coaching on all of the above.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance at all times in line with the uniform policy.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandising and housekeeping by ensuring that goods are attractively displayed and correctly priced in line with ticketing guidelines.
- Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom and ensure new stock is available for replenishment on the shop floor before the store is open.
- Customer Relationship Management and building relationships with Clientele.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- At least 1 year of experience in retail, ideally for a luxury fashion brand.
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client’s needs and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Understanding of Retail KPIs.
- Strong and demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Ability to establish a proactive approach in tackling issues and seek to identify and implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Proactive and positive in approach – Shows initiative when needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Develop a strong client base and client retention.
- Experience in Client Books would be a plus.
- Fluent in multiple languages, particularly Chinese, would be a plus.