Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
In this newly created position as the Patternmaker, you will be responsible for developing patterns, evaluating its and ensuring grading rules are respected.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Develop patterns for samples, prototypes and fit sample stage
- Develop pattern blocks and select blocks for styles using tech packs generated from technical design team
- Evaluate protos, fits and pp sample fits and conduct patterns adjustments to
- production stage
- Ensure grading rules are correctly and accurately applied to all patterns
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in patternmaking
- Experience with Pad system software and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Outerwear experience with knowledge of various fills and fabrics a must.
- Premium or luxury apparel or outerwear experience a major asset.
- Strong communication skills
Some of Who You are:
- Must be able to work effectively within strict timelines, while under pressure
- Positive energy.
- Ability to work with a team and exchange opinions to evaluate issues and determine solutions