Marketing & Communications Director
We are looking for a creative, motivated and inspiring Marketing & Communications Director to take a lead in developing and executing a global strategy for the brand incorporating PR, marketing as well as digital and social media, deliver outstanding press coverage and communication, and be an inspirational ambassador for the brand, both internally and externally.
- Leading global strategy: planning, developing and implementing communications strategy aligned with company image and values, working closely with the Creative Director, ensuring the DNA of the brand runs through all communication channels;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners, media and industry specialists;
- Create marketing and communication tools for worldwide roll-out;
- Actively participate in PR strategy with the Head of Press;
- Develop, manage and oversee all marketing events;
- Manage creative services and asset production with graphic design team;
- A digital first approach with demonstrable experience of working with social media and digital channels is essential;
- Create internal communication program, as well as daily and monthly reports;
- Manage all outbound materials for quality and consistency;
- Have the freedom to really use strategic creativity to generate new media angles and spot new innovative ideas;
- Manage external agencies in Paris, New York, and LA and maintain key relationships;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities according to brand ethos (for social media or digital use mainly);
- Ensure that the Company’s vision, image and values are consistent and practised throughout the Company.
- Proven experience of working at a senior level and dealing directly with the Creative Director and senior management team.
- Demonstrable experience in senior roles in marketing and communications with an emphasis in fashion or luxury.
- Experience of leading global strategy and confidence in creating toolkits.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – has enduring high quality relationships with the press and team members alike.
- Articulate and confident management style with the ability to communicate effectively in all forms and at all levels.
- Highly motivated and committed with a “can-do” attitude – thrives on the demands of a busy office with enthusiasm, high energy levels and a determination to deliver top class work from his/her team. Is an inspiring leader.
- Team work and management – able to manage, motivate and develop their team to strong performance.
- Effectively manages completion of tasks across the press office with high standard.
- Can be relied on to source and recruit team members.
- Strong training skills.
- Will have a flexible approach with strong creative writing skills, able to think on their feet and prioritise.