Product Support Intern
Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a “Woman to Watch in 2020” by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 140 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B in gross merchandise volume (GMV) each and every month Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop; and key influencers like Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Global Director of Client Relations and Customer Success team on day-to-day projects and longer-term initiatives
- Respond to high volume of customer-submitted email requests, live chats and phone calls in a prompt manner
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through website and mobile app usage
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Participate in client trainings and provide in-person tradeshow and market support
- Proactively intake client feedback and identify system issues
- Recognize, document and report trends in customer communications and quality metrics
- Create and update user guides, FAQs, How-To videos and Webinars
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Data, Product, and Engineering
What We’re Looking For:
We're looking for a Product Support Intern to join our London team. Please submit all resumes in English!
- Student pursuing a degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in either one of these languages a must: French, Italian, Spanish or German
- Highly motivated and passionate about client relations
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- This is a course-credit + paid, 6-month internship opportunity
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.