ATP Atelier was born out of the desire to create shoes and bags that couple contemporary Scandinavian design and authentic Italian craftsmanship. We want to challenge the concept of luxury - to make it smart, not redundant. With a sustainable mindset we set out to create, not just because, but to make a meaningful difference in real women’s lives.
ATP Atelier as a brand and as a company is truly fueled by differences. Our team is built on the basis of people’s contrasting personalities and backgrounds, rather than like-mindedness. We make smart choices from a place of curiosity and humor - our office is characterized by hard work but also warmth and laughter. We bring our hearts to our community and our community to our hearts, without ever compromising on ourselves. Our mission is to inspire women to make smart choices - both for themselves and for the sake of the world they live in.
We are looking for a Commercial Director to join our team. This role is an influential leadership role, with the mission to drive the vision of our company while leading ATP Atelier's digital journey, and expansion. We are therefore looking for a passionate and value-driven leader with a strategic business mindset. A leader experienced in digital commerce and change management with the ability to lead a digital transformation with a high-performing sales team.
This role requires someone who feels comfortable navigating online and offline. Someone who thinks both globally and locally when developing and building the omnichannel distribution strategy within all our sales channels. In this role you will have to be savvy in picking and using the right tools to optimize the D2C experience in alignment with the overall company vision and strategies, reaching objectives although ensuring company integrity and profitability.
If you have a strong analytical and highly action-oriented profile, who is excited about the opportunity to create trust, credibility, and value, and enjoys working in a high-paced and dynamic international environment there is an opportunity for you to join us on our exciting journey.
- Building a clear and holistic global omnichannel distribution strategy
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives and opportunities beyond current organizational thinking
- Leverage industry insights and have a deep understanding of the fashion and/or lifestyle segment
- Be part of innovative collaborative sales opportunities
- Negotiate high-level partnerships
- Foster a high-performing, entrepreneurial environment and inspire others on the journey to deliver our ambitious growth plans
- Partner with other department heads to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into the sales team strategy and projects
- Identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, industry trends, and customers, partnerships, products, and service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong and proven leadership attributes to set direction, generate commitment, balance short and long-term needs & constructively resolve issues
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven digital and marketing skills
- Outstanding analytical, numerical, communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic thinking, judgment, and influencing skills, to influence and lead across local markets to ensure strong execution commercial focus
- Effective cross-functional & cross-market project team leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills in English
We interview candidates continuously, if we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last application. Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.