This is an exceptional opportunity to join ISSEY MIYAKE’s brand new European e-commerce project from the early stages.
Based in our Paris office, you will be assisting with the launch and day-to-day operations and online trading. You will help ensure that technical solutions and business processes designed for the project are correctly tested, documented and adopted, putting you in a great position to support, manage and develop the online store after launch.
What you will do:
- Act as a key point of contact for external contractors (front end developer and IT consultants) ensuring that they are meeting deadlines and have the latest feedback and information from internal stakeholders
- Assist the Retail team with stock monitoring, pre-orders management and stock liaison on Y2
- Process web returns promptly and accurately
- Maintain documentation (change logs, project plans, process manuals)
- Work with the Retail and Marketing teams to create and implement a content and promotions calendar, ensuring that the correct assets are on hand for the site and for digital marketing and advertising
- Review and translate product and marketing copy (English to French/Italian)
- Update website content and perform regular audits of data and front end to ensure that presentation is perfect and the site is working smoothly
- Compile regular reports on online sales and site performance
- Train and support the Retail team on the online order fulfilment process
- Previous experience in a Shopify e-commerce environment
- Retail experience and knowledge of Cegid Y2 highly desirable
- Data driven with great analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Familiar with Google Analytics and web tools
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail. Strong team player and positive can-do attitude
- French / English speaking. Italian a bonus.