Senior CRM Specialist
Senior CRM Specialist
We are currently looking for a data driven decision maker individual with a strong analytical mindset to join our team as Senior CRM Specialist.
You will participate to the activities of the team by analyzing and presenting data related to customer behavior and the customer lifecycle of our brand partners, confidently expressing a full understanding of customers’ purchasing patterns. You will support the Head of CRM with cross-channel activities, from conceptualization to analysis and execution, and proactively provide insights and suggest actions to improve the value of our customer base.
The ideal candidate for this role has 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in start-up environment, e-commerce or fashion industry.
What you'll do:
- Partner with SM, BI, Marketing teams to build a robust understanding of customer behavior and journey cross-channel;
- Implement CRM campaigns and monitor customer base KPIs;
- Accountable and responsible of the performance of the main CRM projects;
- Support the CRM Head during the budgeting and forecasting process ;
- Support TLG and our brand partners in identifying areas for improvement and new business opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or similar;
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience with the most popular CDPs and ESPs is required;
- Passion for digital analytics and customer experience analysis;
- Strategic thinker but also hands on manager able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Willingness to engage effectively across the business and with third parties, confidence in managing communication and interaction with C-Level Executives;
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic working environment;
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of second language (especially Italian) is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (+30 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.