About the brand
Molly Goddard was founded in London in 2014. The label is known for traditional hand pleating, smocking and its use of tulle.
Molly Goddard collections are held in some of the world’s most respected stockists including Dover Street Market, Trading Museum Comme des Garcons, Browns, I.T and Matches among others. She has her own store-in-store at Dover Street Market London and has created multiple installations within stores worldwide.
Recent awards include the Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year 2017 Breakthrough Designer and British Emerging Talent Award at the 2016 Fashion Awards. Molly was selected as a finalist in the 2017 LVMH Prize and won the prestigious Vogue Designer Fashion Fund in May 2018.
About the role
You will have a central role in ensuring that our collections reach our stockists on time each season. This will include working with our production team to ensure that shipping deadlines are met. You will also have a key role in supporting the company’s seasonal sales markets to ensure they are a success. This will include assisting with their organisation and delivery and processing the orders that follow. This may require you to travel to the locations where these markets take place.
It is a great opportunity for someone who is organised, enjoys being busy and part of a successful, supportive and hard-working team.
What you will do
- Working with production to ensure all product is received and is processed promptly to seasonal delivery windows.
- Liaising with clients and our warehouse regarding all shipments – from expected shipment drops, to obtaining shipping authorisation and account details.
- Processing all wholesale and B2C shipments using Zedonk and managing processes from Pick Ticket to delivery. This may include export documentation requested from clients.
- Managing and reviewing inventory on internal systems to ensure stock levels are accurate.
- Supporting the Brand Manager with returns, repairs and re-orders.
- Assisting the Brand Manager with events and seasonal markets in London and Paris including planning, set-up and appointments scheduling.
- Supporting the Brand Manager to maintain brand presentation standards both in-store and online including sending of marketing assets to stockists, preparing product copy guides and providing feedback to stockists.
- Processing stockist orders on internal systems, sending order confirmations and processing documentation requested by stockists.
- Requesting weekly sell-through reports from stockists; summarising and analysing these reports with the Brand Manager.
- Uploading product onto the company's e-commerce platform including SKUs, pricing and product information, and photography, as required.
What you will bring
- Experience of working within the luxury fashion industry is desirable: label, agency, publication, retail or wholesale.
- A strong interest in the global luxury fashion world is essential.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and work smartly in a fast-paced business.
- Capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of Zedonk, JOOR, Microsoft Office and or Shopify
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy. Having advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros) will give you an advantage.
- Able to travel within the UK and abroad (e.g., Paris), if required.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.