Director of Marketing
Summary: Looking for a creative and strategic leader, passionate about Edie Parker/Flower by Edie Parker and committed to being a part of our growth. Someone with curiosity and passion around the intersection of fashion and cannabis and can articulate the vision of the brand through innovative and dynamic initiatives. Responsible for developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaign strategy across accessories and cannabis- and optimizing them for targeted objectives such as brand awareness or acquisition. Must be team oriented and collaborative with background in growing consumer-facing brands and have the ability to lead and creatively problem-solve with clarity and decisiveness.
- Drive brand strategy and positioning
- Lead creative initiatives and execution, with consideration to campaign objectives and achieving key performance indicators
- Streamline brand creative alignment across social, digital and retail marketing channels
- Drive cross-functional partnership with clear communication for all team members to align on critical business strategies, product priorities, and brand positioning goals
- Well-versed in market trends and ability to identify opportunities. Able to provide competitive insights through our customer’s mindset to inform and guide a successful and strategic campaign roll out
- Adapt and accommodate an ever-evolving, priority-shifting environment with tight deadlines
- Carry a positive attitude with ability to creatively problem solve competing priorities and deadlines
About: Founded in 2010 in New York City by Brett Heyman, Edie Parker sprang from Brett’s love of mid-century style. Inspired by acrylic bags made in America in the 1950s and 1960s, Heyman collected the vintage handbags and researched their long-lost designers. When Brett could no longer find the clutches she coveted at vintage and second hand shops, she decided to remake them for a new generation.
Since the brand’s inception, Edie Parker has used the highest quality materials to create original pieces that speak for themselves. Produced exclusively in America and Italy by skilled artisans, Edie Parker crafts pretty things to make you happy.
Enter Flower: a line of colorful collectibles for friends in high places. The first brand to fully merge the worlds of fashion and flower, Edie Parker Flower offers fresh ways to entertain at home or light up a night out. Flower products are made of the highest quality materials, elevating and expanding the way we approach the good life. Here you’ll find pieces that will spruce up the joint and spark conversation. So, clear your calendar, call your friends and let the good times roll.