We are currently recruiting a talented and experienced Print Designer to work on designs for our womenswear collections, as well as other branded visual content. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an entrepreneurial team in the luxury goods sector. The role will involve working closely with the Creative Director and other team members to build ranges seasonally from concept to production.
Who we are. We are an innovative art-led business. As a brand we create intricate and decorative artworks, which we print onto silk garments and sell in Selfridges, Harrods and Net-a-Porter.
Our design style is intricate, elegant and sophisticated, so the ability to adapt to meet our look is important. A versatile print aesthetic and an ability to respond to different design briefs are required, together with a fresh and forward-thinking perspective of design. The potential candidate should be technically experienced in printing on a variety of silk fabrics and have a successful track record in the areas of print design and graphics within reputable brands.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent drawing and composition skills are essential
- A minimum of 5 years of design experience
- Excellent sense of design and a clear understanding of colour theory are also important
- Good fashion knowledge and an eye for trends with experience in the fashion sector would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite skills are a must, with the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to a high standard
- Vast understanding and knowledge of fabric qualities and material is necessary
- Ability to respond to any brief and adapt to suit the style required
- Strong design portfolio as well as previous work examples on presenting fashion and homeware collections for marketing material
- Good communicator and team member with entrepreneurial and business awareness
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and portfolio, along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to email@example.com.
Please note that applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered.
Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.