Creative Designer - Graphics/ Prints for Fashion
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate creative to join our luxury fashion brand on a full-time basis.
Who we are. We are an innovative art-led business. As a brand we create intricate and decorative artworks, which we print onto silk garments and sell in Selfridges, Harrods and Net-a-Porter.
Who you are. With a wider remit than the usual job spec, you should be excited about combining your traditional design skills (web, print, etc.), with fashion product development, looking at new ways to apply our artworks to garments, and deliver high quality creative visuals to our audiences. Rather than simply working to briefs, you will continually generate creative ideas and be ready to pitch them to our founder.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 8+ years professional design experience.
- Excellent creative design skills – covering digital, print and fashion products. Have outstanding expertise in any of the three areas.
- Excellent technical skills, ranging from garment construction to the intricacies of Adobe Creative suite. Web development and 3D/animation design an advantage.
- An entrepreneurial nature - happy to participate in the full range of development and production process.
- Able to solve problems independently and expand current skill sets on a self-learning basis.
- Happy to work in a very small team.
- An interest in multi-culture and heritage.
- 100% fluent written and spoken English.
How to Apply. Please submit your application through the 'Apply' button below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered.
Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.