Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
- Authenticate luxury pre-owned handbags from marquee luxury brands (eg. LV, Hermès, Chanel, etc.)
- Mentor Junior Authenticators and our team at large
- Assist in establishing authentication guidelines and standards per brand, model, style, etc.
- Assist in refining authentication processes to enable accurate and expedient recognition of anomalies
- Assist in continuously developing content and resources around authentication
- 2+ years of established luxury handbag authentication is required across various brands (One brand at minimum)
- Positive and focused energy, with a team-spirited attitude
- Intensely detail-oriented, precise, with an analytical mindset
- Familiar with technology and able to assist in defining processes that utilize technology
- Educational mindset with an ability to attain, compile, and share knowledge with the team
- A hands-on attitude; hard-working and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ambition and desire to grow and coach others