Become the part of young and dynamic VETEMENTS team.
Your main responsibilities as Production Assistant:
- Oversee supplier relationships to ensure all suppliers meet and maintain delivery, quality and margin expectations. Communicate with them regularly to clarify all priorities and technical details.
- Work closely with manufacturers, manage production timelines.
- Constantly review and implement new processes and structures to improve organization, communication and effectiveness.
- Ensure that costing and margin targets are met across the department each season.
- Extract Production orders from internal system.
- Update Production deliveries docs weekly, scheduling 100% QC.
- Ongoing assessment of existing supplier base and sourcing of new suppliers that offer competitive pricing, good quality product in line with margin requirements and order volumes.
Set quality standards for suppliers and internal quality standards
- Ensure all admin, invoices & reporting are kept up to date
Conduct costing on all levels from development to production