Product Manager - Browns Fashion
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
PRODUCT AND IT
We're designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer needs – both internal and external! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and in-store experiences with technology, as well as the key business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We're passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products and enhancements to push the boundaries of what's never been done before.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Technology & Product team, reporting into the Senior Product Manager. The Product Manager will manage the Product vision and roadmap for Brownsfashion.com, identifying customer problems and opportunities, managing stakeholders and accomplishing the roadmap.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will have ownership of a Product area and guide the Product strategy.
- You will assess new opportunities by gathering ideas, qualitative and quantitative data, AB test, refining and prioritising new requirements.
- You can translate customers' needs into requirements and designs to maintain connectedness throughout the product life cycle.
- You will engage with your internal stakeholders to create a vision, strategy and long-term roadmap and deliver it by managing expectations, working through dependencies across multiple products/ teams.
- You can build an experimentation pipeline against defined hypotheses, leading discovery of minimum viable product (MVP) that is based on data-driven decisions for product improvements.
- You will measure the value delivered by a new feature, defining success and monitoring metrics that are needed to promote Product iteration and marketing to improve adoption.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have experience developing a Product, able to act with autonomy and track record in decision-making.
- You will have a data-driven approach when defining your roadmap.
- You will have a strong determination to succeed and thrive in change: with the ability to question processes, prioritise workload and use your influence to complete tasks.
- You will have experience presenting your vision and ideas to senior team members.
- You are technically knowledgeable and able to contribute to the final solution being implemented.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.