Account Executive (Talent Marketing)
Agency co-founders Yasmin Eady and Sophie Jewes, formerly senior management at Starworks London, launched new venture Raven in the summer of 2019. We specialise in full-service, integrated Communications and Talent and Influencer Marketing.
Genuine passion for creativity, and an ardent commitment to driving results, powers our work. We’re image consultants, and so as publicists, we think like editors. We believe in the primacy of brilliant communications talent - we’re much more than just executors of somebody else's vision; we’re ideas people, and we work with partners who celebrate that. Our team are forthright, funny and completely obsessed with contemporary culture in ways which leads them to unlock our clients’ potential to define the ‘now.’
At Raven we uniquely protect, incubate and advance young talent. We embrace change: the proximity we have to pioneers and true fashion revolutionaries has afforded us that. Much of what makes us special is our passion for finding, extrapolating and accelerating narratives - the word ‘storytelling’ is horribly overused, but there’s no better one to define our practise. We’re believers in the seduction of language; it’s the beating heart of what we do. Whatever we do: we do it with personality and intuition.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and driven Account Executive to join our growing team and work across a varied selection of fashion and beauty clients - ranging from the industry’s most talked-about upcoming designers to a number of the biggest luxury retailers in the world.
Working within our Talent Marketing team, you’ll have a dedicated roster of clients but will also be exposed to, and gain experience across, the dynamic work our Communications team deliver around traditional PR, media relations and brand building. We’re looking for someone hungry, knowledgeable and ready to get stuck in; someone tangibly excited to be part of the most talked-about new agency in London.
- Immaculate management of clients’ collections. Overseeing global trafficking of pieces around the world, and acting as the lead custodian of these assets
- Pitching for and facilitating celebrity and influencer dressing daily. Beyond that; pitching and generating product placement (to send those dressing hits further) across print, digital and social media outlets - it’s your job to be the most passionate person in the room when it comes to ‘getting that hit’!
- The right candidate will have a genuine interest and understanding of key social media platforms, alongside a broad knowledge of influencers who lead in the luxury fashion, lifestyle and entertainment space
- Alongside digital awareness, a fantastic understanding of global celebrity and entertainment culture is required in order to support the Talent Marketing team with weekly casting proposals across a varied mix of client briefs
- Working alongside the wider Raven team to maximise any, and all, opportunities to generate coverage and expertly service the media and stylist community. You’ll maintain contact databases, editorial rotas, publication management and take responsibility of server administration
- Forming meaningful, genuine industry relationships with agents, press, stylists, young creatives, retail teams and beyond - and leveraging your network in meaningful ways to benefit the agency
- Working within the wider Raven team to play your part in developing and executing clients’ broader public relations strategy. Assisting Account Managers across all day-to-day tasks, including daily contact with clients - we expect every team member to feel fully engaged and informed about where we’re taking the brands and businesses we support
- Playing a pivotal role in Raven’s events processes (both virtual and, when restrictions allow, physical). This includes but isn’t limited to: executing thorough guestlist management, supporting the invitation send-out process, end-to-end management of photographer and broadcast requests, and liaising with sponsors. Within the ever-changing landscape of digital eventing: you’ll work as a key organisational leader as our clients execute projects in the virtual space. This means impeccable timeline management and constant idea contribution to new, innovative ways of working
- Daily, weekly and/or monthly coverage reporting
- Impressive written communication skills, from emails through to press materials and proposals - the way we write is our currency
- Flexible, approachable attitude with excellent problem-solving skills
- Keen to take on any new challenge offered to you with enthusiasm
- Visible passion for forging relationships amongst your industry peer group
- Constant contribution to idea generation: bringing your inevitable natural ability as a digital native to the table across daily agency discussions and ultimately, bringing new digitally-driven ideas to our clients
- Immaculate attention to detail; Proven experience in prioritising tasks and maintaining workloads
- Good analytical skills; comfortable using Excel, Word & Powerpoint; Keynote; Google Drive and all its features
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate interest in culture - not only contemporary and luxury fashion, but also art, design, music, entertainment, and societal commentary
- Fashion GPS experience preferable