Working within the eCommerce team to deliver ALEXACHUNG’s online presence, covering website performance, online sales, stock management, digital marketing and customer service. The perfect position for someone looking to gain experience in eCommerce from brand side.
- Identifying customer needs and assisting the customer with all enquires, fraud checks, stock availability etc.
- Resolving customer complaints promptly and efficiently by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations.
- Take ownership of all customer services enquiries via email and telephone including follow-up and liaising with the warehouse/other staff where necessary.
- Liaising with courier companies, resolving parcel delivery issues including filing claims for lost parcels.
- Day to day support of the website, assisting the Head of eCommerce with sales reports, seasonal uploads, website maintenance, SEO (image optimisation, key search terms and metadata) and customer management.
- Work closely with the development agency ensuring that development is delivered on time and tested.
- Work with the Head of eCommerce and Marketing Department to ensure all online content, homepage assets, blog entries, mega menus and product merchandising are aligned to meet all requirements on the eCommerce and digital marketing calendar.
- Work with the Head of eCommerce to constantly monitor and strive to improve website performance; speed and user journey, categories, product campaigns and seasonal sales
- Work alongside production/operations to monitor stock flow and movement to optimise online sales.
- Shopify experience preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Must be proficient in excel, google analytics and photoshop
- Self-motivated individual with analytical and problem-solving skills; a comprehensive understanding of retail and exceptional written and oral communication skills.