Domestic Wholesale Coordinator
Proenza Schouler is looking for a Domestic Wholesale Coordinator to support the Sales team.
Sales and Market Functions
- Assist Sales Team with NY and International market coordination and set up. Manage market calendar & assist in appointments
- Assist Logistics and Sales team with carnet/collection preparation for travel and check in upon return to NYC
- Manage order entry & JOOR maintenance for market. Help to check and enter all orders
- Manage and track complete sample collections from pre-market prep to EOS (RTW + ACC) by liaising with Public Relations, Production, Marketing and online shoots, store contacts for trunk shows, visuals, and promotional events
- Hire, manage, and evaluate seasonal interns
- Work with Account Managers to ensure stores visual needs and press/marketing materials are met – send seasonal product knowledge packets, buy layouts, sales collateral etc.
- Execute local store visits and communicate with store specialists
- Assist team with selling updates as needed - primarily by-style reporting
- Manage JOOR updates as needed to assist AE's
- Support Sales Team in stock movement related to reorders, swaps, transfers, etc.
- Support inventory management and sample sale efforts
- Responsible for updating internal inventory management system for order changes and reconciliation.
- Assist in formatting ATS report to be sent weekly to Account Managers
- Assist SVP of Sales with Off Price Business
- Responsible for liaising with Sales Team to oversee customer service functions
- Manage RTV’s and assist with Customer Service functions for wholesale department
- Run weekly shipping updates & track by client progress
- Coordinate and support logistics and executions for all sales department needs.
- Responsible for managing all domestic sample scheduling and send outs
- Coordinate & execute all Sales Ecommerce pre shoots for Major Accounts along with in season wholesale marketing shoots
- Responsible for liaising with PR/Marketing/Ecommerce/Production teams to reserve samples
- Manage interns to process all sample reservations & return samples accordingly
- An undergraduate degree in Business or equivalent is merited.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in retail or wholesale support roles preferred.
- Experience and/or keen interest of the fashion industry.
- Business and results driven individual, with an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Communicative individual with great social competence.
- Team player who thrives in a team where work is a collaborative effort among many.
- Ability to learn and utilize new software quickly and effectively.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency and analytical skills are a requirement. Required knowledge of excel formulas, pivot tables, v look ups, etc.
- Detail orientated
- Familiar with Joor, RLM & Fashion GPS