VISUAL MERCHANDISER (VM) DESIGNER & COORDINATOR
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize & execute the global VM strategy and create guidelines, processes for in-store communication, product merchandising, POS material etc.
• Conceptualize, execute and coordinate all in-store window creative
• Collaborate with the sales team to deliver available space and define the portfolio of products that has to be on display for each stores
• Act as a project coordinator for all VM and in-store/retail activities
• Lead VM implementations across multiple monobrand and key multibrand spaces in the assigned area/region in order to ensure a high level of consistency across touchpoints.
• Work closely with Graphics team to update in-store/POS visuals - both motion and stills
• Manage the launch of any new counters and store openings
• Build and manage the relationship with external contractors
• Maintain the performance of each stores by visiting our retailers and work on continuous improvement
• Actively participate, contribute & influence the store concept/design of monobrand stores-spaces
• Create extensive and meaningful implementation reports as well as benchmark analyses to guarantee maximum local transparency at global level.
• Lead the In-Store marketing campaigns' execution as well as contribute to an optimized consumer journey
• Help driving retail KPIs via visual excellence.
Required Education / Qualification
• Strong experience as a project manager, leading direct in-house teams or freelancers and external agencies to work in unison
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
• Passionate about all things in retail and branding: design, vision, customer experience paired with visual excellence
• Excellent English, communication and influencing skills as well as experience and ability to build up relationships
• Great networker, deeply connected to local culture, events & trends
• Willingness to travel