Social Media Manager
Orseund Iris launched in 2016 as a NY-based fashion label on social, growing our Instagram from 0 to over half a million followers without any paid ads. We pride ourselves on our organic content and following. We are on a serious hunt for a super strategic and creative Social Media Manager to help us continue to grow our community and brand loyalty across Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and more.
You have what it takes if you -
- Are based in NY and have experience in visual storytelling and a vast network of fashion content makers and enthusiasts.
- Embrace an energized entrepreneurial mindset and have the ability to work cross-functionally with our team while creating our Social Planning Calendar and managing the publishing of video and photo content on a daily basis.
- Are developing a deep knowledge and passion for story telling specific to fashion, luxury, culture, eCommerce from a global lens.
- Have a creative way with words and the proven ability to engage people with your witty writing.
- Aware of the importance of inclusivity, diversity and respectful engagement with our fans, followers and customers.
Your Job responsibilities will include:
- Leading our social efforts by creating and keeping a Social Media Calendar for each social platform with an emphasis on quality over quantity and context, to keep customers and fans aware of our new launches and existing styles.
- Study and understand the content needed to highlight our new launches and existing styles that need attention on a weekly basis during our sales meeting.
- Assisting in the process of making selects from hundreds of photos on a daily basis with our team to ensure the quality of our social media feeds are maintained.
- Listening to the feedback from our online community to improve engagement and brand loyalty, responding to DM’s and comments throughout the week.
- Writing, scheduling, and optimizing social posts for Instagram stories, Reels and Highlights along with TikTok and Pinterest.
- Building and managing our posting strategy with a thoughtful and creative approach to story telling for each new style drop.
- Commissioning collaborations and editing content with an elevated aesthetic in our studio.
- Maintaining and communicating our brand voice, visual aesthetic and mission.
- Pitching social angles and social-extension ideas that align with our editorial objectives and social responsibility mission.
- Supporting future events and in-person experiences via social collaboration.
- Studying and sharing social analytics and high performing stories to help us improve and refine our reach across all social platforms.
- Discovering and nurturing relationships with new muses, models and creators focused on increasing reach and growing brand awareness with our PR team.
- Working closely with our Brand Art Director to ideate and execute on the creation of engaging content that performs extremely well.
- Updating the team with new ways to make content with fresh ideas for storytelling and maintaining contact with company representatives from each platform.
A competitive salary plus. . .
- 75% of health insurance benefits paid by Orseund Iris (25% paid by you)
- An option to participate in a 401K plan
- 7 paid vacation days per year
- 5 paid sick/personal days per year
- 5 hours of paid volunteer time per month
- $75 towards fitness membership/classes per month
- $127 in commute benefits per month
- Work remote one-day per week
- $2,400 in trade at wholesale for OI styles per year
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability which can reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, marital status, veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Resumes will be kept active for 180 days. If you are interested in a position after 180 days, a new resume must be completed.