The Last Line is looking for a highly detailed, positive, friendly, and solution-oriented General Manager to join our team and lead our Bleecker store and staff in NYC.
The general manager is responsible for leading superior and fun in-person customer experience as well as driving day-to-day operations and responsibilities of the store which include: opening and closing logistics, assisting and styling customers, inventory, and sales associate management, and store maintenance.
The General Manager is expected to take on the following essential roles and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day collaboration with all team members to review and align the day’s work with business projects, goals, and priorities, as well as identify opportunities to increase store traffic.
- Uphold the store’s inventory, cleanliness, organization, and brand in accordance with the organization’s luxury expectations.
- Provide a luxury experience for customers with a focus on customer satisfaction by: Greeting customers as they enter, browse, and leave the store; Responding to customer questions; Offering assistance to customers.
- Establish and manage business processes that enable other team members to perform their daily activities.
- Work closely with the external bookkeeper and accountant to approve and process payroll and payments, as well as manage internal revenue projections with the other revenue-related employees.
- Work with the Creative Director/COO and CEO to set store goals, strategy, programming, performance goals, and long-term growth plans.
- Communicate with external vendors that provide HR, IT, accounting, legal, and other key services to effectively run store operations.
- Ensure team members have the tools and resources required to effectively and efficiently reach their goals.
- Coordinate facilities such as office space, technology, supplies, and software.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director/COO and CEO and HR team to uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed.
- Customarily and regularly exercising discretion and independent judgment.