Apparel Production Assistant
AREA is seeking an apparel production assistant that will be assisting the Production Manager and Production Director with domestic and oversea production orders from beginning to end.
- Participate in regular visits to domestic factories in Midtown for routine status checks with production team, assist in domestic quality control process as needed.
- Responsible for creating raw material inventory chart for both fabric and trims, as well physical inventory control for domestic and oversea vendors.
- Create the raw material PO for trim and fabric.
- Assist Source and purchase bulk trims in domestic and overseas production.
- Filling, keep the designate binder organized.
- Responsible for general production data entry: updating work in progress reports, managing trim charts, PO and cut ticket creation.
- Oversee sample/PPS/TOP trafficking with cross functional teams
- Open and log packages
- Contribute to team efforts by completing projects and tasks as needed
- MUST have apparel production experience
- Not a remote position; in-office work required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in production
- Is self-motivated with strong follow-up and problem-solving skills
- Has exceptional interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Is comfortable with multitasking in a high paced environment
- Is fluent is Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.